I have loved horses for as long as I can remember and started riding in riding school when I was 8 years old. My first competition was in dressage when I was only 10 years old.
Then I continued to train and competed regularly in both jumping and in dressage.
In 2010 I moved to Belgium and then in 2011 to Germany I worked as a rider for young showjumping horses. It was very educational and interesting.
I moved back to take a bachelor's degree in business administration. At the same time, I focused on dressage and competed up to Msv. Also worked part time as a riding teacher at a riding school between 2014-2016.
In 2020, I educated myself to Equi Physiotherapist at Axelsons A.M. School.
After that I wanted to further my education and in 2021 I started the journey to become a Craniosacral Therapist in Apelgården.
- Certified Equi Physiotherapeut - Axelsons A.M. School 2020.
- Certified Horse Massage Therapist - Axelsons A.M. School 2020.
- Training for Craniosacral Therapist (Horse) 2021- 2023- Apelgården
- Functional Basic Medicine Course (Horse) 2022 ( 1 year)
- Special rehab for knees- Axelsons A.M. School 2021
- Special rehab for back problems- Axelsons A.M. School 2021
- Equine Manipulation, Myofascial & Mobilisation Techniques - Caroline Lindsay 2021 (3 days)
- Equine Anatomy and Biomechanics - Dissection - Equine Studies & Apelgården 2021 (3 days)
- Countless online trainings, webinars and seminars on the horse's anatomy, biomechanics, exercise physiology, 2010 onwards
- Riding instructor course I 2015
MY SKILLS WITHIN HORSE THERAPY
Strain/Counterstrain - mobilization
Compensation pattern in muscles for various joint problems