I have loved horses for as long as I can remember and started riding in riding school when I was 8 years old. My first competition was in dressage when I was only 10 years old.
Then I continued to train and competed regularly in both jumping and in dressage.
In 2010 I moved to Belgium and then in 2011 to Germany I worked as a rider for young showjumping horses. It was very educational and interesting.
Then I moved back to take a bachelor's degree in economics. At the same time, I focused on dressage and competed up to Msv. Also worked part time as a riding teacher at a riding school between 2014-2016.
In 2020, I educated myself to a Horse Massage Therapist and Equi Physiotherapist at Axelsons Animal Massage School.
After that I wanted to further my education and in 2021 I started the journey to become a Craniosacral Therapist in Apelgården.
- Certified Horse Massage Therapist - Axelsons Animal Massage School 2020.
- Under training for Craniosakral Therapist (Horse) 2021- 2023- Apelgården
- Functional Basic Medicine (Horse) 2022 ( 1 year)
- Special rehab for knees- Axelsons Animal Massage School 2021
- Special rehab for back problems- Axelsons Animal Massage School 2021
- Equine Manipulation, Myofascial & Mobilisation Techniques - Caroline Lindsay 2021 (3 days)
- Equine Anatomy and Biomechanics - Dissection - Equine Studies & Apelgården 2021 (3 days)
- Countless online trainings, webinars and seminars on the horse's anatomy, biomechanics, exercise physiology, 2010 onwards
- Riding instructor training I 2015
MY SKILLS WITHIN HORSE THERAPY
Anatomy and Biomechanics
Strain/Counterstrain - Osteopathic mobilization
Stress point treatment
Special treatments for neck, shoulder, back, hip and legs
Medical laser treatment
Compensation pattern in muscles for various joint problems
Yoga for riders
Nordic Association of Horse Massage Therapists
I am a member of NHMF and have liability insurance through IF