I use Irradia's super pulsed laser MID-LITE 904 which is a class 3B laser.
Laser is a well-documented, risk-free and painless treatment method that stimulates the cells to heal themselves, but it also stimulates the body's own immune system. Laser treatment can streamline and shorten rehabilitation.
There are many different ailments that can be treated with laser. Here are some examples:
What can be treated with laser
- Inflammations of joints and muscles
- Acute and chronic pain
- Muscle tension
- Back problems
- Swelling/ Edema
- Tendon problems
- Trigger points
NOTE! It's 96 h. karens for horse before competition.
Advantages of laser
- Short treatment time
- Reduction and / or pain relief in a short time, including nerve pain
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Fast healing from overload and sprains
- Rapid recovery of injured muscles
- Shortens the rehabilitation time
- Immediate improvement of local circulation
- Rapid healing from superficial injuries
- Laser heals the body from within
Is there any risks with laser?No. Laser is a safe, secure and good treatment method. It is a well-documented and simple form of treatment. The treatment consists of the cells being stimulated by light waves.
Does it hurt?No, laser does not hurt. On the contrary, it has a relaxing effect that gives well-being. Lasers usually provide immediate pain relief.
How often do you need to treat?Chronic ailments usually require more treatments than acute problems and injuries. In the beginning, it is wise to treat at more frequent intervals and then sparse the treatment. (In case of acute injury, start with 3-4 times a week.) The number of treatments depends on the nature of the injury.
Does insurance cover the laser therapy?
You can get laser treatment prescribed by a veterinarian, as some insurances cover the laser treatment.